Google trends is a site by Google that simply analyses the popularity of all the top searches in GOOGLE search in various countries, regions, and cultures. With Google Trend, it becomes easier to analyse top inquiries and helps in ranking them.
Google uses different analysis tools but to present the differentiation Google mostly uses graphic presentation as it is convenient and easy to understand.
Moreover, these graphic presentation shows the differentiation clearly and one can easily study the graphs as compared to other tools.
How to use Google Trends and effectiveness?
- You can easily find Google trends on the top-down button by visiting tools and from there you can easily find what trend is currently going on from there you can get the idea.
- If you want to for any term that you are looking for, so at the top of the tool you can the search bar and from there you can see search your term.
- Even you customize according to your requirement like if your business is related to clothing then, in that case, you can choose seasons, same with location, time, even you can go for taste and preferences, gender and that makes the Google Trend efficient.
- Google trend data is specially used by the marketer as they need targeted traffic for their products.
Uses Of Google Trend data-
- For content making and SEO – Search Engine Optimization helps in ranking (to know more about SEO CLICK HERE). Writing on trending topics helps you in getting traffic, it’s always better with the trend.
- In paid search – Trend, data can be used for the paid services like in marketing campaigns or seasonal campaigns. It helps in cost planning, inventory planning, and things go like this.
- To inspire your advertisement creative – Google Trends to follow current trends and work based on the trends and by working on the trends can be public eye capturing. This may also lead to the successful working of your market campaign.